Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's been awhile...

...but I have a good reason! I've been working hard on the sequel to Lost in Italy, and I'm thrilled to say, Book 2 of the Italy Intrigue Series

RUN TO ROME

is done! Well, 'first draft' anyway. This one was harder to write than I expected, but in the end, I'm happy with how it worked out. Now it goes to my editor, and I pray she likes it so there aren't a ton of revisions. :)

My hope is to publish the book by no later than the end of the summer, but hopefully sooner.

In other news, More Than A Kiss is a double contest finalist. First in the NERFA contest (National Excellence in Romance Fiction Awards), and second in the Greater Detroit RWA's Booksellers Best Awards (BBA) for Long Contemporary.

Rising Above, my paranormal romance, also finaled in the BBA novella category.

Last, but not least, watch for my upcoming blog post where I tell you where I'll be doing my next charity donation for the month of June. I was going to do the whole Christmas in July thing, but then decided instead to split the year right in half so I can do it all over again in December, too. Last year, thanks to all the wonderful readers who bought Mistletoe Magic, I was able to donate just over $6,000 to the local no-kill animal shelter Happily Ever After. They were amazed, I was thrilled, it was great. Hoping for a great run in June!

That's it for now. Have a great week everyone!

Oh--wait, I also posted my blog over at NovelFriends if anyone wants to stop by: http://novelfriends.blogspot.com/2013/05/displaced-and-busy-stacey.html

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment