Today's the day! It's been a year and three months since my last book, so I'm very excited to share this new release with all of you and I'm so glad you came to the party.
I'll post a couple different excerpts through the day, along with some fun trivia on my favorite state of Colorado, where the book is set. Plus I'll be here all day to chat and answer any questions you might have about TRUST IN THE LAWE and the next two books in what my good friend and critique partner Donna Marie Rogers dubbed: The Colorado Trust Series.
Here's the scoop:
1. I'll be giving away 1 book today for the party, winner's choice of ebook or print.
a. everyone who comments on any of the blog posts today is entered into the drawing.
2. Join my mailing list from my website to be entered into the drawing for a second book at the end of the month.
But wait--you don't want to wait that long? No problem! If you buy a copy of TRUST IN THE LAWE today and then win at the end of the month, you can either have me sign it to a friend as a gift, or pick one of my other books instead.
So, to start out the comments, I have a few questions for you. Answer one or all.
1. What's your favorite genre to read? (romance, mystery, science fiction, fantasy, erotica, non-fiction, ect.)
2. When and where is your favorite place to read?
3. What's your favorite beverage of choice while reading?
4. Do you have an e-reader, and if so, what kind?
Thank you for stopping by!