Sunday, October 28, 2012

FREE for a Limited Time


Download LOST IN ITALY

FREE from Amazon

October 28-30

2012 Write Touch Readers' Award Winner
Romantic Suspense



The best laid plans… 
Halli Sanders spent two years planning the trip of a lifetime to Italy. Her itinerary did not include being stranded by her siblings, kidnapped by a sexy American movie star, dodging bullets, or fleeing criminals in a car chase around Lake Como. And that’s just in the first three hours. 
…often go awry. 
Trent Tomlin put his movie career on hold to investigate his brother’s murder-ruled-suicide at his Italian villa. He’s closing in on the suspects when an American tourist unwittingly films the murder of the retired cop helping him. The killers will stop at nothing to get the evidence—including holding Halli’s family as collateral. 
Life’s a little different unscripted. 
Thrust into the role of real-life hero, Trent finds himself falling for the Plain Jane whose beauty blossoms with every challenge they face. Somehow he must keep the evidence from falling into the wrong hands and get justice for his brother and friend without betraying Halli and her family.
~~~

“…starts off right away, and every page that follows is packed full of excitement that will keep you on the edge of your seat.” Danielle The Book Whore Blog ~ 5 Hearts—Could not put down amazing

“This is my favorite Stacey Joy Netzel book to date. The suspense is riveting, but the characters make this book. Ms. Netzel does a great job painting a picture of two realistically flawed people and how they used their ingrained (and necessary) coping mechanisms to not only survive, but to thrive and move beyond their flaws.” ~ Water Lily, LASR Best Book

“...filled with so much suspense that I found my heart pounding in my chest hoping Halli and Trent would make it out of this insane situation alive. ...a wonderful addition to your library, and a great gift for an avid reader...this is definitely one story that you shouldn’t pass up!” Diana Coyle ~ Night Owl Reviews, Reviewer TOP PICK


6 comments:

  1. Thank you. Sounds really good. Congrats on the wonderful reviews.
    Sue b

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name is Toni Whitmire & my email address is bibbiesparks@aol.com. I had read about your story"Into The Dark" and think it might be interesting and would please like an ARC copy Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS STACEY ON YOUR 5 HEART REVIEW!

    linda_bass@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received Lost in Italy via a free promotion onKindle Buffet.
    I really enjoyed this book! It caught my eye because I am living in Italy right now; perfect, right? :)
    I typically avoid stories with frequent 'expletives' because swear words are so lame, but the book grabbed me immediately so I couldn't put it down. I kept thinking, "I cant wait to read more from this author!"
    Thanks for your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda and Naomi--thanks so much!

    Naomi, I'm glad you enjoyed the book despite the swearing. You're welcome for the writing and THANK YOU for reading!!

    ReplyDelete